Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- September 19, 2018Overview of existing Bilateral Agreements in Tanzania Assessment of the impact of Bilateral Agreements to the economy Recommendations 1.0 Introduction ..
- MINING LAW UPDATE: THE MINING (INTEGRITY PLEDGE) REGULATIONS, 2018 AND THE MINING COMMISSION (GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION OF LOCAL CONTENT PLAN) 2018September 8, 2018Synopsis of the new regulations. Summary of provisions of the Mining (Integrity Pledge) Regulations, 2018. Summary of provisions of the ..
- TAX UPDATE: COURT OF APPEAL DECIDES ON THE FATE OF ‘BAD DEBTS’ AFFECTING THE TAXATION OF BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONSAugust 30, 2018Deductions of bad debt by Banks and financial institutions are determined in accordance with the relevant conditions provided by the ..
- TAX LAW UPDATE: DEFINING WHAT STAMP DUTY LEVY IS AND RECOGNIZING INSTRUMENTS THAT ARE CHARGEBLE WITH STAMP DUTY UNDER THE STAMP DUTY ACT CAP 189 REVISED EDITION 2006August 11, 2018Meaning of stamp duty Brief discussion of provisions of the Stamp Duty Act R.E 2006 (“the Stamp Duty Act”) that ..
- July 23, 2018Tax Amnesty waives 100% of interests and penalties on overdue taxes Applications to be lodged to the Commissioner General (TRA)on ..
- July 10, 20181.0 Introduction. 2.0 Fiscal Policies for 2018/19. 3.0 Policy and Strategies to Increase Revenue for the year 2018/19. 4.0 ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania