Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- BUSINESS LAW UPDATE: THE BUSINESS AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT FOR RIDE-HAILING TAXI SERVICES IN TANZANIAMay 11, 2022Ride-hailing services in Tanzania are regulated by a government regulatory authority known as the Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) established ..
- March 28, 2022As part of the efforts to developing Tanzania in business and investment, but also as a means of prevention and ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: LICENSING OF MICROFINANCE SERVICE PROVIDERS (MSPs) IN TANZANIA AND IMPLICATIONS FOR OPERATING WITHOUT REQUIRED LICENSE.March 9, 2022The Microfinance Act No. 10 of 2018 (“The Microfinance Act”) requires all microfinance service providers to obtain license to operate ..
- TAX LAW UPDATE: PROCEDURES FOR VAT EXEMPTION IN TANZANIA UNDER THE NEW VALUE ADDED TAX (EXEMPTION MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES) REGULATIONS, 2021February 11, 2022The scope of value added tax exemption. Procedures for application for tax VAT exemption under the Regulations. Involvement of the ..
- January 18, 2022Enforcement the Companies (Beneficial Ownership) Regulations, 2021 Defining the beneficial owner Mandatory registration of Beneficial Owners by Companies in Tanzania ..
- REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE LAW UPDATE: THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUYING AND EXPORTING CASHEWNUT FROM TANZANIADecember 7, 2021The Tanzanian economy is well known to be dependent on the Agriculture sector. Tanzania is well known to be among ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania