Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: A LOOK INTO THE TANZANIA NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (AMENDMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2018 ON FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY AND GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITYNovember 7, 2018Brief of the new legal requirements for Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Tanzania Summation of the provisions of the Non-Governmental Organizations ..
- THE ADOPTION OF NEW FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS AND THE IMPACT TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AS WELL AS THE INVESTMENT SECTOR IN TANZANIAOctober 27, 2018Overview of Financial Reporting Standards with regards to growing economies and flow of finance What IFRS may do in boosting ..
- October 8, 20181. Introduction 1.1. Gist of Protection Copyright confers sole property rights unto the authors of original literary, dramatic, musical and ..
- September 19, 2018Overview of existing Bilateral Agreements in Tanzania Assessment of the impact of Bilateral Agreements to the economy Recommendations 1.0 Introduction ..
- MINING LAW UPDATE: THE MINING (INTEGRITY PLEDGE) REGULATIONS, 2018 AND THE MINING COMMISSION (GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION OF LOCAL CONTENT PLAN) 2018September 8, 2018Synopsis of the new regulations. Summary of provisions of the Mining (Integrity Pledge) Regulations, 2018. Summary of provisions of the ..
- TAX UPDATE: COURT OF APPEAL DECIDES ON THE FATE OF ‘BAD DEBTS’ AFFECTING THE TAXATION OF BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONSAugust 30, 2018Deductions of bad debt by Banks and financial institutions are determined in accordance with the relevant conditions provided by the ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania