Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- FINANCE AND TAX LAW UPDATE: BREAKTHROUGH ATTORNEYS’ HIGHLIGHT OF THE FINANCE ACT, 2021 AND ITS IMPACT TO TAX LAWS IN TANZANIA.July 15, 2021Widening the scope of Income Tax exemption. Granting power to the Minister to grant Exemption on strategic projects without Approval ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: BREAKTHROUGH ATTORNEYS’ OVERVIEW OF THE TANZANIA’S BUDGET FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2021/2022June 18, 2021Performance evaluation of the 2020/2021 budget The macroeconomic policy targets. Government’s Policy and Strategies to increase Revenue in 2021/2022. Our ..
- IMMIGRATION AND RELOCATION LAW UPDATE : LEGAL NEWS UPDATE ON THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED ONLINE WORK PERMIT AND RESIDENT PERMIT APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE SYSTEM (OWAIS)June 8, 2021Establishment of an online integrated system for work and resident permit application. The procedure for Work and Resident permit application ..
- IMMIGRATION AND RELOCATION LAW UPDATE: NEW TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS INTRODUCED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF TANZANIA UNDER THE LATEST TRAVEL ADVISORY NO.6 OF 3RD MAY, 2021 AMIDST NEWS OF NEW WAVE OF COVID-19May 20, 2021Outlining additional safety hygiene measures taken by the Tanzanian Government to fight against COVID -19 Restatement of measures required to ..
- GENERAL UPDATE: SYNOPSIS OF H.E. PRESIDENT SAMIA SULUHU HASSAN’S ADDRESS TO THE PARLIAMENT 22ND APRIL 2021. PRIORITY AREAS OF THE TANZANIAN 6TH PHASE GOVERNMENT TOWARDS TANZANIA ECONOMIC GROWTHMay 1, 2021Key focus is on Tanzania economic growth and identification of priority areas. Amendment of Policies, Laws, and Regulations governing investment ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: WHAT SHOULD FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS KNOW ABOUT PROTECTION OF FINANCIAL CONSUMERS IN TANZANIA?April 22, 2021Application of the Bank of Tanzania (Financial Consumer Protection) Regulations, 2019. The basic standards required for consumer protection. How should ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania