Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- NEWS UPDATE: TELECOMMUNICATION & PRIVACY LAW PUBLICATION OF THE NEW TANZANIA’S ONLINE CONTENT REGULATIONS, 2018.April 21, 2018Bloggers, online forums, online radios, online televisions to be registered with TCRA. Registration of online content providers is subject ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: ONLINE REGISTRATION OF COMPANIES IN TANZANIA AND ASSOCIATED REGISTRY ACTIVITIESApril 5, 2018Registration of companies and Business Names in Tanzania and post registration services is now through the new BRELA’s online registration ..
- TANZANIA LABOUR LAWS UPDATE: POWERS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION TO OFFER COMPENSATIONMarch 29, 2018The arbitrator may award compensation of less than twelve months remuneration on the finding of unfair termination. Weighing of the ..
- March 7, 2018Establishment of the office of Solicitor General with supervisory powers over all litigation and arbitration matters. Conferring independence to ..
- February 26, 2018Filing of Returns on Employment of Non-Citizens Exemption of application of provisions of the Non-Citizens Employment (Regulations) Act, 2015 ..
- THE LAW AND ISSUES REGARDING LOCAL CONTENT REQUIREMENTS IN TANZANIA OIL AND GAS OPERATIONS VIS-À-VIS RELATED INVESTMENTFebruary 5, 2018The Tanzania Petroleum (Local Content) Regulations, 2017. An in-depth look and analysis A focus on investors aiming at provision ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania