Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- August 5, 2022The Court of Appeal’s decision on the interpretation of the Double Taxation Agreement. What does the decision mean to Tanzanian ..
- July 24, 2022What do the Regulations say about investment in Securities? Are Foreigners eligible to invest in Government Securities? Requirement for Non-residents ..
- FINANCE AND TAX LAW UPDATE: OVERVIEW OF THE THE FINANCE ACT, 2022 AMENDMENTS AND ITS IMPLICATION TO BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT IN TANZANIA.July 19, 2022Introduction of Digital Services Tax Exemption of withholding tax from interest paid to holders of corporate and municipal bonds Tax ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: BREAKTHROUGH ATTORNEYS’ OVERVIEW OF THE TANZANIA’S BUDGET FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2022/2023.June 22, 2022Our Tax Department at Breakthrough Attorneys has prepared this general overview of the budget for the financial year 2022/2023 highlighting ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: RESTATING THE STANDARDS OF GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PRACTICE FOR BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN TANZANIA UNDER THE BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (CORPORATE GOVERNANCE) REGULATIONS 2021.May 23, 2022Recently, the Bank of Tanzania has enacted new regulations on corporate governance for banks and financial institutions. The newly imposed ..
- BUSINESS LAW UPDATE: THE BUSINESS AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT FOR RIDE-HAILING TAXI SERVICES IN TANZANIAMay 11, 2022Ride-hailing services in Tanzania are regulated by a government regulatory authority known as the Land Transport Regulatory Authority (LATRA) established ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania