Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS; COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY UPDATE: THE LAW AND PROCEDURES REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS IN TANZANIAJune 6, 2018Brief of the general and legal requirements for registration of International Non-Governmental Organizations (I-NGO’S) Summation of the provisions of the ..
- TELECOMMUNICATION LAW UPDATE: PROCEDURE FOR HANDLING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS RELATED TO THE POSTAL AND TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES IN TANZANIA.May 31, 2018Complaints and nature of Complaints handled by the Authorities Introducing the role of the Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority in complaint ..
- DATA PROTECTION LAW UPDATE : INTRODUCTION OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON COMPANIES WITH CITIZENS OF THE EUROPEAN UNIONMay 14, 2018Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation with regards to enhancement of data protection and privacy Analysis of the Legal ..
- NEWS UPDATE: TELECOMMUNICATION & PRIVACY LAW PUBLICATION OF THE NEW TANZANIA’S ONLINE CONTENT REGULATIONS, 2018.April 21, 2018Bloggers, online forums, online radios, online televisions to be registered with TCRA. Registration of online content providers is subject ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: ONLINE REGISTRATION OF COMPANIES IN TANZANIA AND ASSOCIATED REGISTRY ACTIVITIESApril 5, 2018Registration of companies and Business Names in Tanzania and post registration services is now through the new BRELA’s online registration ..
- TANZANIA LABOUR LAWS UPDATE: POWERS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION TO OFFER COMPENSATIONMarch 29, 2018The arbitrator may award compensation of less than twelve months remuneration on the finding of unfair termination. Weighing of the ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania