Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- TAX LAW UPDATE: DEFINING WHAT STAMP DUTY LEVY IS AND RECOGNIZING INSTRUMENTS THAT ARE CHARGEBLE WITH STAMP DUTY UNDER THE STAMP DUTY ACT CAP 189 REVISED EDITION 2006August 11, 2018Meaning of stamp duty Brief discussion of provisions of the Stamp Duty Act R.E 2006 (“the Stamp Duty Act”) that ..
- July 23, 2018Tax Amnesty waives 100% of interests and penalties on overdue taxes Applications to be lodged to the Commissioner General (TRA)on ..
- July 10, 20181.0 Introduction. 2.0 Fiscal Policies for 2018/19. 3.0 Policy and Strategies to Increase Revenue for the year 2018/19. 4.0 ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: ELECTRONIC CLEARANCE OF CHEQUES (BILLS OF EXCHANGE) UNDER THE TANZANIA AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE RULES, 2015.June 25, 2018The Rules replace manual clearance and introduce electronic clearance of bills of exchange. Time for clearance of bills of exchange ..
- NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS; COMPLIANCE AND REGULATORY UPDATE: THE LAW AND PROCEDURES REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS IN TANZANIAJune 6, 2018Brief of the general and legal requirements for registration of International Non-Governmental Organizations (I-NGO’S) Summation of the provisions of the ..
- TELECOMMUNICATION LAW UPDATE: PROCEDURE FOR HANDLING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS RELATED TO THE POSTAL AND TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES IN TANZANIA.May 31, 2018Complaints and nature of Complaints handled by the Authorities Introducing the role of the Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority in complaint ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania