Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- September 20, 2021A general overview of the amendment. What to expect after the introduction of mediation. General concerns on the amendment and ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: THE BANK OF TANZANIA ISSUES POLICY MEASURES TO PROMOTE CREDIT TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND LOWER INTEREST RATESSeptember 7, 2021Reduction of the Statutory Minimum Reserves (SMR) requirement. Relaxation of agent banking eligibility criteria. Limitation of interest rate paid on ..
- August 18, 2021What is Copyright? Copyright is the sole legal right to print, publish, perform, film or record a literary, artistic or ..
- TAX LAW UPDATE: TAX REFUNDS IN TANZANIA; THE PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR REFUND OF TAXES PAID IN EXCESSAugust 11, 2021Taxpayer’s eligibility to refund of tax paid in excess. The mode of making the application for a refund. Limitation period ..
- FINANCE AND TAX LAW UPDATE: BREAKTHROUGH ATTORNEYS’ HIGHLIGHT OF THE FINANCE ACT, 2021 AND ITS IMPACT TO TAX LAWS IN TANZANIA.July 15, 2021Widening the scope of Income Tax exemption. Granting power to the Minister to grant Exemption on strategic projects without Approval ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: BREAKTHROUGH ATTORNEYS’ OVERVIEW OF THE TANZANIA’S BUDGET FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2021/2022June 18, 2021Performance evaluation of the 2020/2021 budget The macroeconomic policy targets. Government’s Policy and Strategies to increase Revenue in 2021/2022. Our ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania