Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- LITIGATION LAW UPDATE: WHAT LITIGANTS SHOULD KNOW REGARDING THE RECENT AMENDMENTS TO THE TANZANIA CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE, CAP. 33 R.E. 2002; VOLUME IINovember 10, 2019A guide to new rules for Pre- Trial Conferences Introducing new Rules and time frames for Mediation Conciliation and Arbitration ..
- CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT LAW UPDATE: STARTING AND REGISTERING A BUSINESS IN TANZANIA BY A FOREIGN INVESTOROctober 29, 2019Forms of businesses that may be established in Tanzania by foreigners Pre-establishment compliance matters that should be complied with before ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: RE-REGISTRATION OF NGOs FORMERLY REGISTERED AS COMPANIES LIMITED BY GUARANTEE IN TANZANIA INTO NGOs REGISTRYOctober 10, 2019A summary regarding requirements for registration of NGOs which were previously registered as Companies Limited by Guarantee and yet to ..
- September 28, 2019The 85 year old law needs desperate revision and possibly repealing. The rules of evidence, injunctive reliefs and other technical ..
- September 12, 2019The 85 year old law needs desperate revision and possibly repealing. The rules of evidence, injunctive reliefs and other technical ..
- REAL ESTATE AND CONVEYANCING LAW UPDATE: PARTITIONING SURVEYED PIECES OF LAND AND ISSUES OF OCCUPIERS IN COMMON IN TANZANIA.August 27, 2019Defining Land Partition The process of Land Partition Special Provisions of the law with regards to Land Partition for occupancy ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania