Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- January 15, 2019General responsibilities of directors of a company. Executive vs. Non-Executive Directors General liabilities of directors of a company Liabilities of ..
- UPDATE ON TANZANIA SUCCESSION LAW: PROBATE AND ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES LAW: PROTECTION OF BONAFIDE PURCHASER OF A PROBATED ASSET IN TANZANIADecember 10, 2018Difference between Administrator of an estate and an Executor and their powers Bonafide Purchaser for value Protection of the bonafide ..
- November 26, 2018A gateway for international trade and industrial competitiveness The role of economic zone in investment tune-up Available incentives in the ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: A LOOK INTO THE TANZANIA NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (AMENDMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2018 ON FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY AND GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITYNovember 7, 2018Brief of the new legal requirements for Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Tanzania Summation of the provisions of the Non-Governmental Organizations ..
- THE ADOPTION OF NEW FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS AND THE IMPACT TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AS WELL AS THE INVESTMENT SECTOR IN TANZANIAOctober 27, 2018Overview of Financial Reporting Standards with regards to growing economies and flow of finance What IFRS may do in boosting ..
- October 8, 20181. Introduction 1.1. Gist of Protection Copyright confers sole property rights unto the authors of original literary, dramatic, musical and ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania