Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE PRACTICE: COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT FOR ALL ORGANIZATIONS TO ADAPT ‘.TZ’ DOMAIN NAME FOR ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IN TANZANIAFebruary 10, 2020All businesses, companies, governmental organisations and NGOs registered and operating in Tanzania required to adapt the ‘.tz’ domain for ..
- January 21, 2020The concept behind Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) The law behind REITs in Tanzania Regulation and Operations of REITs in ..
- MINING LAW UPDATE: LOCAL CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: PARTICIPATION OF LOCALS IN EXTRACTIVES RESOURCES ACTIVITIES IN AFRICA (A CASE STUDY OF TANZANIA AND BOTSWANA): WHAT ARE THE ASSOCIATED BENEFITS TO A HOSTING STATE? VOLUME I.December 6, 2019Abstract of the “Local Content” concept Discussion of the current legal regime that requires participation of locals in the extractives ..
- LITIGATION LAW UPDATE: WHAT LITIGANTS SHOULD KNOW REGARDING THE RECENT AMENDMENTS TO THE TANZANIA CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE, CAP. 33 R.E. 2002; VOLUME IINovember 10, 2019A guide to new rules for Pre- Trial Conferences Introducing new Rules and time frames for Mediation Conciliation and Arbitration ..
- CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT LAW UPDATE: STARTING AND REGISTERING A BUSINESS IN TANZANIA BY A FOREIGN INVESTOROctober 29, 2019Forms of businesses that may be established in Tanzania by foreigners Pre-establishment compliance matters that should be complied with before ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: RE-REGISTRATION OF NGOs FORMERLY REGISTERED AS COMPANIES LIMITED BY GUARANTEE IN TANZANIA INTO NGOs REGISTRYOctober 10, 2019A summary regarding requirements for registration of NGOs which were previously registered as Companies Limited by Guarantee and yet to ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania