Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: WHAT COMPANIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENTS NEED TO KNOW REGARDING CHANGES TO THE COMPANIES LAW IN TANZANIAAugust 6, 2019Amendment of a definition of a Company Mandatory conversion of a Companies Limited by Guarantee (CLGs) with no share capital ..
- July 15, 20191.0 Introduction2.0 Fiscal Policies for 2019/203.0 Policy and Strategies to Increase Revenue for the year 2019/204.0 Expenditure Policies for the year ..
- CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: A SYNOPSIS OF CHANGES MADE BY THE WRITTEN LAWS (MISCELLANEOUS AMENDMENTS) ACT NO 03 OF 2019 TO THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS ACT NO 24 OF 2002July 7, 2019Brief of the new legal requirements for Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Tanzania Summary of provisions of the Miscellaneous Amendments Act ..
- LITIGATION LAW UPDATE: WHAT LITIGANTS SHOULD KNOW REGARDING THE RECENT AMENDMENTS TO THE TANZANIA CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE, CAP. 33 R.E. 2002; VOLUME I.June 29, 2019A guide to electronic filing under the Civil Procedure Code. Introducing new modes of service of summons and documents in ..
- June 7, 2019Defining the do’s and don’ts of drafting arbitration clauses Discussing two main principles behind arbitration clauses and submission to arbitration ..
- May 18, 2019All Religious organizations and Civil Societies are required to submit to a mandatory verification. Deadline for verification is 30th May ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania